We provide Data Protection Officer services and perform the following functions:
- Consult the Client about the obligations to comply with the General Data Protection Regulations (the GDPR) and other applicable data protection laws;
- Prepare and review the Client's personal data protection documentation;
- Monitor compliance with the GDPR and other applicable data protection laws, awareness-raising and training of the Client's staff involved in processing operations;
- Advise on data protection impact assessments and, when necessary, carry them out;
- Cooperate with the State Data Protection Inspectorate and act as the contact point on issues relating to personal data processing;
- Upon the Client's decision, notify the State Data Protection Inspectorate of a data breach;
- Carry out other relevant tasks as described in the GDPR or requested by the Client.