- We have established over 1,000 companies for the Lithuanian and foreign businesses – as early as at the stage of incorporation we offer our client to ensure effective control of business and to prevent any future difficulties that could emerge in relations among the shareholders.
- For over 10 years, we have prepared packages of documents contributing to the safe transfer of shares and due regulation of shareholders' relations.
- We work with funds investing in information technologies and start-ups offering innovative solutions and we determine the most suitable management and control structure as well as financing procedure.
- We represent clients in shareholders' disputes in order to reach a peaceful resolution of the problem or in the course of litigation.
- We have assisted a company operating in the IT sector in preparation for negotiations with a bank, drafting of documents supporting the financial situation and signing of the credit line agreement.
- We have helped the company engaged in printing services to capitalise the shareholder debt in the amount of EUR 250,000 by cancelling the debt obligations of the company and changing the balance-sheet data before attracting the financing.
- We consult Lithuanian employers on the possibilities of attraction and employment of employees from foreign countries, conduct training on the legal matters of employment of foreigners, as well as assist in the receipt of work permits, work visas and temporary residence permits to the foreigners employed by the Lithuanian companies.
- We have assisted in employment of highly qualified physics specialist, programmers, mechatronics engineers in Lithuania and receipt of temporary residence permits for them and their family members for a period of as much as 3 years.
- We have carried out the analysis and provided guidance regarding the joint activities between government authorities and NGO sectors at the UMC (Universal Multifunctional Centre) base.
- We have represented one of the most experienced investors in the extraction of biogas from landfill sites in Lithuania with regard to the investment tendering procedure in Šiauliai Region.