Justina Ramašauskaitė has over 10 years of experience in public procurement, including other areas such as contract law, insurance law and litigation.
In 2013 Justina joined the ILAW LEXTAL team as a Senior Associate. Before joining ILAW LEXTAL, Justina was practicing for more than two years at the law firm of Diana Gumbrevičiūtė.
Justina has experience in the following fields:
- drafting procurement documentation of services, goods and works, including contracts in simplified and international procurements;
- preparing business bids, including foreign suppliers, in public procurement, advising and representing suppliers in procurement procedures;
- representing suppliers and contracting authorities in pre-litigation disputes;
- representing suppliers and contracting authorities in legal disputes;
- dealing with matters relating to the performance, modification or termination of a procurement contracts;
- representing you clients in other disputes, including court proceedings.
- Public procurement
- Documentation and execution of public procurement
- Procurement contracts
- Representation in pre-litigation disputes
- Representation in court proceedings, including other civil disputes
Professional Law Partnership ILAW
Senior Associate since January 2013
Diana Gumbrevičiūtė Law Firm
Senior Associate 2012 - 2013
Associate 2011 - 2012
Vilnius University Faculty of Law
Master’s degree of Laws (MA)