We provide our clients with a package of legal services on the matters of employment and migration law, consult the clients in the field of employment of foreigners from third countries and the EU. We have provided assistance in employment of specialists from Belarus, Russia, Ukraine, the USA, China, as well as in receipt of temporary residence permits for entrepreneurs from Iran, Pakistan, Russian Federation, Russia, Belarus, Ukraine and Israel.
We consult, prepare documents and assist in receipt of:
- work permits;
- temporary residence permits;
- permanent residence permits;
- Blue Cards for highly qualified specialists from third countries;
- consult on the changes in the employment conditions of foreigners employed in Lithuania;
- consult of the possibilities of secondment of foreigners employed in Lithuania to the EU Members States;
- consult foreigners employed in Lithuania on the matters of family reunions.
- We have consulted one of the largest Lithuanian toy companies on the matters of employment of foreigners and helped to receive the decisions of the Labour Exchange Market of the Republic of Lithuania regarding the recognition of compliance of the work of foreigners requiring high professional qualification with the needs of the labour market of the Republic of Lithuania as well as to receive temporary residence permit for the director of this company what led to a successful and expedient employment of foreign specialists of necessary qualification in Lithuania.
- We have consulted and assisted in the employment and receipt of temporary residence permits in the Republic of Lithuania (the EU Blue Cards) for highly qualified specialists from third countries to one of the largest Lithuanian companies in the field of water supply and waste-water treatment facilities.
- We have consulted and assisted in the receipt and extension of work and residence permits in the Republic Lithuania for the specialists (programmers) and their family members of a company with global experience of personnel selection and employment.